Each day includes:
- Yoga sadhana (practice(s)) ( cumulatively ~ 4hrs/day)
- Satsang (spiritual teachings)
- Teaching/posture clinic and practicum
- Community insight, support and sharing
- Silence (Silence will be observed in the morning, and conscious communication will be honored throughout the day)
7:00am - 9:30am Sadhana: Direct Experience through Practice
Puja & Wisdom teachings
9:30am - 10:30am Breakfast
While eating mauna (silence) is observed
10:30am - 11:30am Sharing Circle
- Insight sharing
- 'Bringing yoga to life' series
- exploring together how we may bring our yoga off the mat and into the world
11:30am - 1:00pm Academic Study
- See Curriculum
1:00pm - 2:30pm Lunch
2:30pm -5:00pm - Teaching Yoga
- Posture Clinic
- Teaching Practicum
5:00 onward - Free time / Dinner / Self Reflection
Day off (sort of)
Note: 1 day a week is our day off—sort of—we do still come into morning practice and will finish by 9:30am. The rest of the day is yours.
Students may take a day for themselves or may join in the organized group activities
Group Activity IDEAS on your Off Day:
Visit Bali's Sacred Water Temple - tap into the richness of bali culture and depth of its spirit. Cleanse in the sanctified 12 'waterfalls' that pour from the temples mouth.
Walk in through Bali's tiered rice paddies and take a refreshing and playful dip in the Indus river. Splash around enjoy a picnic by the rivers edge
Spend a day at the beach, relax , rest soak of some rays.
Restore at the incomparable Tjamphuan Spa (Hot tub, cold plunge pool, dry sauna, wet sauna, swimming pool - in an idyllic cavelike atmosphere nestled on the beautifully manicured edge of the river gorge.